Thursday, February 28, 2008

And so it begins

ok.. so my friend Ms. V has invited me to blog on here for a while now, but as all single mom scrapbookers know.. time is well, there isnt any. But I have decided that I need to make time for this. Why, cause as single parents, we share a common bond. We have share in the hardships of doing it all. Now, that is not to say that our married friends dont have issues, they are just not the same issues we share.

so, lets do this shall we! for today's topic.. i want to answer a question I get a lot.

"how do you do it all?"

a: i dont. that is the cold hard reality of raising three daughters as a single parent. i cant do it all. i am SUPER fortunate to have my mother around to help me. she takes care of my girls while i work, so i dont have to worry about that. but, i am a responsible mother... so trust and believe, even with help.. it is a lot to take. this year, i have resolved to try to bring more balance into my life. so now I ask YOU. single moms out there... how do you achieve balance? or at the very least.. what do you do to try to achieve balance. is it even possible? lets discuss.

[and now as I am finishing my post, i am thinking that it would have been way cooler for me to have a layout to go with this topic.. maybe later]

No comments: