Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So, are you supposed to tip the process server?

I mean, what's the etiquette here? I didn't bolt. I answered his inquiries. He kinda stood there, making me wonder if he was an electricity salesman wanting me to switch my service.

My son is nine; this is the first attempt the NCP has made to try to be involved. But it really doesn't count because his lawyer did all the work (uh, template from law.com) and my guess is that he won't show for the hearing scheduled next week. Oh yeah, did I mention? I was served 6 days before we're due in front of a judge. Tell me this won't be delayed another three months(no, please, humor me; try to make me laugh).

So I've started brainstorming some ways to scrap this whole thing. Do I really want all this paper following me around? I think maybe I'll scan the docs and make a mosaic with the individual images. Then have a nice shredding party.

Veronica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.